If you have recieved a deadly email titled the same as above do not dispair. Use the template below as an action plan.
In the following links you can read about Amazon policies in terms of creating and managing listings. I advice reveiwing this and it doesnt hurt mentioning these links in your action plan as well.
1) ASIN Creation Policy
2) Variation Relationships
3) Product Detail Page Rules
4) Fair Pricing
Just remember to edit the tamplate so it matches your details:
Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team,
We have identified that our account has been suspended due to policy violations for the listing of an item that was priced significantly higher than recent prices offered on Amazon.
We have taken steps to review our entire inventory according to the Amazon Marketplace Fair Pricing policy as well as confirming the actions taken to remove the listings. We understand that instances like this can discourage a customer’s trust and have allocated time to:
- Analyze our current listings practices
- Identify any products that may violate the Amazon Marketplace Fair Pricing and audit accordingly
- Create new processes for listing items to ensure compliance with the Amazon Marketplace Fair Pricing Policy
We are now confident that our listings will not violate policies for Market Place Fair Pricing.
What We Are Doing to Understand the Issue
We have reviewed the recent violation message in order to gain a better understanding of the issues relating to the product that we have listed in violation of the Amazon policy.
We have analyzed our listings to understand the cause of policy violations. These can be summarized as follows:
- We work closely with our team to perform an audit of the inventory listings to ensure none of the products are violating the Amazon Marketplace Fair Pricing policy.
- Create new process for listing items to ensure that we are compliant with Amazon’s Marketplace policies.
We have reviewed and ensured that there are no Amazon listings that violate the Amazon Marketplace Fair Pricing policy. We have identified the cause of the violation and enforced a plan to ensure no future violations will take place.
In addition, we also have closed all inactive items in order to ensure that we are managing only our live inventory.
Our Proposal for Ensuring Compliance with Amazon Policy
- Inventory audit
- We understand that the key issue is ensuring products listed on Amazon do not violate the Amazon Marketplace Fair Pricing policy. In doing so, we can ensure the trust the customer has with Amazon and our Seller account. This step removes any future risk of violating the Marketplace Fair Price policy with a complete inventory audit and assessment.
2. Create additional workflows
- Enforce additional processes with our team to carry out regular review of items listed to ensure each product listed are in compliance with the Amazon Marketplace Fair Price policy.
- Added a Products Manager to the team to review current and future inventory listings to Amazon, as well as ensuring compliance before listing.
We take full responsibility for the satisfaction of Amazon’s customers. As such, we respectfully request that the Amazon Seller Performance Team review and reinstate our selling privileges. Thank you for working with us to resolve the issue.
FOR A 2 WEEK FREE TRIAL USING THE BEST AMAZON DROPSHIPPING SOFTWARE VISIT https://arbitrageboss.com/apply